Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Shivworks push dagger

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefrq View Post
    Thank you. I was planning on doing a lot more research prior to purchasing...
    Had to look into VA knife laws once and strongly suggest your research be thorough and you err on the side of caution in final choice. Relevant laws are open to a precipitously wide berth in interpretation.

If you plan to carry concealed, you'd do well to stick with a folder and a decidedly compact, civilized looking one that appears intended as a "tool" rather than a "weapon".

Let us know how it all shakes out...
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Had to look into VA knife laws once and strongly suggest your research be thorough and you err on the side of caution in final choice. Relevant laws are open to a precipitously wide berth in interpretation.

If you plan to carry concealed, you'd do well to stick with a folder and a decidedly compact, civilized looking one that appears intended as a "tool" rather than a "weapon".

Let us know how it all shakes out...
    Yes, I've done some more research and it looks like the way the laws are written and could be interpreted, this would be a no-go. It looks like I will stick with a folder for now.
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Yeah, this is to avoid that. Actually have a customer, perhaps a poster here, with the same issue. Or the knives changed in production just enough to invalidate the current molds. Gotta find out when the last batch came in.

All of which is easily handled with the design we're working on.
    Any update on this development? I just picked up a push dagger, and it’ll be perfect for running once I get a clip-on sheath for it. Trying to find a way to integrate with my duty gear as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    ShivWorks Products Group on IG says production El Niños hopefully later this year (I’ve heard that before...weather guys). So for folks who missed, save ‘dem pennies.
    Looks like El Niños and trainers are in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Looks like El Niños and trainers are in stock
    They are indeed!

Anyone have the weight of the El Nino available? I didn't see it on the Shivworks PG website.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUZENE View Post
    Anyone have the weight of the El Nino available? I didn't see it on the Shivworks PG website.
    4.4 ounces without the sheath and 5.8 with by my kitchen scale.

Thank you Craig!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    4.4 ounces without the sheath and 5.8 with by my kitchen scale.
    Any ETA on El Ninos? I'm chomping at the bit for a push dagger. If the ETA is P-F Soon, I'll just buy the big one.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Any ETA on El Ninos? I'm chomping at the bit for a push dagger. If the ETA is P-F Soon, I'll just buy the big one.
    They show as in stock.

https://shivworkspg.com/product/shivworks-el-nino/

User Tag List