Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Shivworks push dagger

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Ah, I've had the same problem. Turn the knife horizontal and place the handle of it just laterally of your belt buckle, I mean right there...it'll look like it is part of your belt-buckle under a shirt. Use the wrap around to secure it tightly around the belt. In my experience the downward angle works if you have long shirts or a cover garment, but the average t-shirt is a bit short (tip, use genuine golf shirts they have longer hems to stay tucked in when swinging a golf club).

I have been running mine horizontal for years; in EWO I had no problem with in-fight access and speed is not compromised horizontal relative to downward angle. The only thing that occurs is that horizontal you have a tendency to pull the blade past the midline, when drawing quickly. In my experience this isn't a major problem. Not saying it couldn't be...but given the uptick in concealment and virtually no change in speed of draw, I'm satisfied.

-R
    Ill give that a try. May have to augment a bit. Im right handed, left eye dominant. So i carry my handgun on the left side and the CP with the handle to the right hip for right hand access.
    Just a father trying to protect his family.

Allllrighty then!

After ALOT of ass pain with Amazon we've taken control of customer fulfillment and are doing it ourselves on the push dagger.

This is experimental and hopefully won't be to buggy. We had to do this after Amazon sent back all of our inventory because they won't allow "push knives"

Anyway here's the link and they're live so go get 'em.

I appreciate everyone's patience on this. Tom is already making DSG sheaths that are really slick and better than the stock model.

https://shivworkspg.com/

Order in!

ordered!

Ordered! Thanks for getting these out!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Done!
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Allllrighty then!

After ALOT of ass pain with Amazon we've taken control of customer fulfillment and are doing it ourselves on the push dagger.

This is experimental and hopefully won't be to buggy. We had to do this after Amazon sent back all of our inventory because they won't allow "push knives"

Anyway here's the link and they're live so go get 'em.

I appreciate everyone's patience on this. Tom is already making DSG sheaths that are really slick and better than the stock model.

https://shivworkspg.com/
    Glad you got this worked out. Surprised and disappointed with Amazon that they couldn’t figure this out right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Glad you got this worked out. Surprised and disappointed with Amazon that they couldn’t figure this out right from the start.
    HUGE pain in the ass with them on this blade.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Tom is already making DSG sheaths that are really slick and better than the stock model.
    @Dark Star Gear any chance we can get a peek? I didn't see it on the website. Thanks!
    Last edited by El Cid; 01-17-2018 at 09:15 PM.

User Tag List