Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Shivworks push dagger

Quote Originally Posted by NoLock View Post
    How close is the blade of the el nino trainer compared to the standard push dagger trainer?

Any idea if an el nino trainer will fit in a DSG standard push dagger trainer sheath?
    I can confirm when I get home and have them in my hands, but I believe the El Niño and standard Push Dagger have identical blades. Only the handles are different in size.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    @SouthNarc , I saw a video on Greg E’s weekly knowledge dump about a new sheath coming out that fits both the trainer and live El Niño. Do you know when I could buy the set that would come with the new sheath?
    They are available now with the new sheaths. Should have mine in a few days.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLock View Post
    How close is the blade of the el nino trainer compared to the standard push dagger trainer?

Any idea if an el nino trainer will fit in a DSG standard push dagger trainer sheath?
    Same blade, different handle.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    They are available now with the new sheaths. Should have mine in a few days.
    I’ve had this a week now and have worn it every day except when working. I’ve carried a pocket clip folder about 30 years. Last fall I took Greg Ellifritz’s knife class and an afterward dug out my old TDI knife and trainer with an aftermarket sheath and have worn it since when wearing pants with a belt. I have the clip on factory sheath but didn’t like it.

I got the El Niño package with the new sheath and trainer last Thursday, clipped in my bike shorts and went for an hour ride. I like being able to have it on with whatever I’m wearing. I’ve walked, biked, and lifted with it on.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, my sheath for the PD came in today from Tom, @orionz06, at DSG and it doesn't disappoint.

I had to change the hardware over for gripping with strong hand, and hit it a couple times with the heat gun to get it just right for my PD, but five minutes later it was good to go.

Hides well under a t-shirt, riding at about 11...with a J frame at about 1.30

Releases slicker than cat poop but snaps back in with authority. Get one.

Attachment 43209

A few years late here,where can I find this particular sheath? Was this a custom deal?
    A harmless man is not a good man -JP

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcupine View Post
    A few years late here,where can I find this particular sheath? Was this a custom deal?
    We now have the APS, which is a joint effort between @runcible that we both wanted for years.

We can still make the one seen, but the APS is better all around, IMHO.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Does the tool variant work in the live or the drone sheaths?

Especially interested in the Omni sheath.

User Tag List