Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Gun Violence Awareness Day

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Ironically enough the cholesterol in a donut will put more folks in a hospital then gun related violence.
    You be quiet with that shit! We all know guns are bad and evil. Except when used to kill bad guys. In which case carrying a gun guarantees 110% reduction in your chances of having a heart attack.

Actually if that last part were true, we would have wicked good political support. But still some vegan naysayer out there bitching...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not to be too impolite, but fuck that shit!

It's National Donut Day ! https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/...riday-in-june/

Attachment 17090
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Ironically enough the cholesterol in a donut will put more folks in a hospital then gun related violence.
    In defiance of all forms of virtue signaling, I wore my P320 w/Ameriglo T-Cap front site to Legendary Doughnuts to pick up tomorrow's breakfast.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    You be quiet with that shit! We all know guns are bad and evil. Except when used to kill bad guys. In which case carrying a gun guarantees 110% reduction in your chances of having a heart attack.

Actually if that last part were true, we would have wicked good political support. But still some vegan naysayer out there bitching...

Sounds like a perfect new ad campaign. Lies and complete bullshit seems to work for the other team. Why not ours?

Front sight is orange, and seems to stop violence.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Front sight is orange, and seems to stop violence.
    I liked this twice.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Name:  prison jumpsuit.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  5.9 KB

I guess wearing orange can lead to a reduction in gun violence for some people. I know, I know, correlation is not causation.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    In defiance of all forms of virtue signaling, I wore my P320 w/Ameriglo T-Cap front site to Legendary Doughnuts to pick up tomorrow's breakfast.
    Where did you find T-Cap sights for a Sig?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Where did you find T-Cap sights for a Sig?
    Sorry. Pro-glo's. Typing while distracted...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Oh, I forgot. I'll do some burpees and dry fire drills in remembrance.

User Tag List