Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Gun Violence Awareness Day

National Gun Violence Awareness Day

So tomorrow is National Gun Violence Awareness Day. One is supposed to wear orange to support ending "gun violence." While I'm not sure what the appropriate color is for "bat violence" or "boot in ass violence", I am quite sure that the subtle orange PT logo on my Pistol Training hat should do nicely

I'll wear my orange Dark Star appendix holster.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I saw this morning that Mexico is now second only to Syria for per capita yearly gun deaths, ahead of number 3 Iraq. I'll wear a shirt with the green. white and red on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...tudy-says.html

In celebration I will enact simulated violence in my basement against dry fire targets. Afterwards I'll probably play Doom, sometimes you use your hands to rip and tear in that game so it's not gun violence.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I'm sure this will be as effective as all the 'NO GUNZ!' signs one sees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you know that March was National Frozen Food Month? Lots of people were pretty excited about that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by LJD View Post
    So tomorrow is National Gun Violence Awareness Day. One is supposed to wear orange to support ending "gun violence." While I'm not sure what the appropriate color is for "bat violence" or "boot in ass violence", I am quite sure that the subtle orange PT logo on my Pistol Training hat should do nicely
    I wear orange daily,in the form of the orange front sight on my daily carry Beretta 92.

Its more effective at ending gun violence then a holiday.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Not to be too impolite, but fuck that shit!

It's National Donut Day ! https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/...riday-in-june/

Name:  manydonuts.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  88.6 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Well, I'm sure Chicago will do its fair share to "celebrate".

As for me, people who think up this kind of crap can take a flying fu** at a rolling donut.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not to be too impolite, but fuck that shit!

It's National Donut Day ! https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/...riday-in-june/

Name:  manydonuts.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  88.6 KB
    Ironically enough the cholesterol in a donut will put more folks in a hospital then gun related violence.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

User Tag List