Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna be a nice summer in Philly

https://yourot.com/parenting-club/20...=socialnetwork

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I'm an asshole. I say let them die. Stop spending tax payer money on these hail mary meds.

Also BaiHu... quit playing with the dog, put on some pants, and stop by.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Just think. It aint even full bore summer yet.

I have such mixed feelings about the whole Narcan thing.

Reading Mainlining is fundamental.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

If more-powerful heroin catches-on more widely in Houston, the deaths will be many, as Nar-whatever is not widely-distributed here, except among the EMS crews, and the more-open geography, and longer distances, mean EMS will be less likely to arrive in time. The nearest fire station may be close enough, but if that crew is already tied-up on an overdose, or anything else, the next-nearest crew will probably be too far away. The recent drive to get synthetic cannabinoids off the streets just might leave a vacuum, to be filled by something else.

I still wear a police badge, and have already out-ed myself in the Law Enforcement section, so cannot express my personal feelings on this situation, except to say I would be quite angry if my wife had a cardiac arrest, or a colleague were to be shot, and could not get help in a timely manner because all nearby EMS personnel were busy with opiate overdoses.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'm an asshole. I say let them die. Stop spending tax payer money on these hail mary meds.
    Yup!

How many good people and been killed, injured, robbed by addicts who have been brought back with Narcan who otherwise would be nice polite occupants of Boot Hill? These folks are working diligently to end their miserable existence, why intervene?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Yup!

How many good people and been killed, injured, robbed by addicts who have been brought back with Narcan who otherwise would be nice polite occupants of Boot Hill? These folks are working diligently to end their miserable existence, why intervene?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia didn't pick the name because it's a funsies family friendly small town
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List