Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Involuntary Disability Retirement for NJ LEOs involved in Fatal Shootings ?

Site Supporter

Involuntary Disability Retirement for NJ LEOs involved in Fatal Shootings ?

http://www.northjersey.com/story/new...ers/356066001/

HACKENSACK — The City Council is pursuing involuntary early retirement for six police officers, all of whom were involved in shootings or fatal accidents.

The council has applied for involuntary disability retirement for the officers, claiming they are all unable to perform their duties. Five of the six applications were approved. The last application was tabled for further discussion. At Tuesday's council meeting, residents and fellow police officers showed up in force, filling the council chambers to protest and show solidarity.
    Is there more to this story ?

According to the story there is no indication of any of these officers having physical or psychological issues and none of the officers applied for disability retirement. In fact only two of the officers were merely present at a fatal OIS and did not even fire and a third was in a fatal vehicle accident. Unless there are other facts this screams witch hunt.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-31-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Lemme translate that for you...

We don't need no RACIST WHITE cops out here shooting our POOR BLACK CHILDREN. We gonna force out any cop that proves he's gonna shoot our BLACK brothers and sisters.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Small town crazy shit.....

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Lemme translate that for you...

We don't need no RACIST WHITE cops out here shooting our POOR BLACK CHILDREN. We gonna force out any cop that proves he's gonna shoot our BLACK brothers and sisters.
    What about the Hispanic cop who is related to the suspect (also Hispanic) he and an Sgt shot ?

If I was going to simply make assumptions, I would assume that since it is North Jersey, one of the most corrupt areas in the United States, the city council was making room on the PD for six new patronage jobs for relatives and supporters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    It's a city of about 50,000 so not too small.

est. 45k people in 4.346 sq mi area. you consider that "small town?" Personally I consider it a "target rich" environment, if you're a criminal.

also, her mother lived in Hackensack.

Last edited by hufnagel; 05-31-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    It's a city of about 50,000 so not too small.
    Yep, I consider that small, just not Mayberry small. But lets just agree on crazy shit.

Site Supporter
    Yep, I consider that small, just not Mayberry small. But lets just agree on crazy shit.
    Maybe but North Jersey is right behind Louisiana and Illinois in public corruption so anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Maybe but North Jersey is right behind Louisiana and Illinois in public corruption so anything is possible.
    Definitely agree with the corruption potential!

User Tag List