Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAR: AmTac (Bill Rapier) "Integrated Shooting & Combatives", New Holland, PA, 5/27/17

AAR: AmTac (Bill Rapier) "Integrated Shooting & Combatives", New Holland, PA, 5/27/17

Great info. Thanks for that!

Good write up and articulation of the class.

I believe Bills time was 123.xx as another student ran it in 154.xx and was fastest.

It was good to meet you and your training partner, I hope to see you guys at future classes.

I'll have an AAR up soon, when I finish processing photos.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Good write up and articulation of the class.

I believe Bills time was 123.xx as another student ran it in 154.xx and was fastest.

It was good to meet you and your training partner, I hope to see you guys at future classes.

I'll have an AAR up soon, when I finish processing photos.
    Thanks for the praise. Could have written books based on everything we did!

You are right on Bill's time! I recall thinking after his run that it took about 2 minutes. Of course, it took me close to four! I'll amend the AAR to include that, as I'm quite sure you're correct.

Once your AAR is up, I'll link to it in mine, as I'm sure your pics are WAY better than mine.

Also, my blog partner John will be posting about his takeaways from the class some time in the coming days.

Sounds like a great class, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Under View Post
    I would like to read it but the page keeps skipping down to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    I would like to read it but the page keeps skipping down to the bottom.
    Not sure what you're seeing. I just tried it on my computer, phone, and a Kindle, and didn't experience that at all. I've gotten a few comments here and on Facebook and via text/email, and no one else has mentioned any issues.

Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by 43Under View Post
    Not sure what you're seeing. I just tried it on my computer, phone, and a Kindle, and didn't experience that at all. I've gotten a few comments here and on Facebook and via text/email, and no one else has mentioned any issues.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Nope

And great write up. Sounds like a class I need

Great review. Thanks for posting. You and VooDoo Man have motivated me to add Bill's course to my itinerary

Some photos...working through the Gb's of them for the AAR...

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List