Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Infiltrator on Amazon - Blues was there IRL...

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    I dunno, the unrealistic 30 seconds we got of him was probably a lot more enjoyable to watch than Tom Cruise in another lame hurr hurr action movie
    I should be insulted that Tom Cruise's name would even end up in this thread.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

But if we get to see more airplanes being crash landed, I am in....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    There was no reason for him to have been in this one, to be honest.
    There was probably more that ended up being edited out, cause it was just a bit apearance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Watched the movie with my wife on Tuesday night. Incredible story, incredible outcome. Mad respect and my sincere gratitude to those who courageously, quietly, and selflessly put it on the line.

Site Supporter
    Thoroughly enjoyed this movie today.
    Crashed out on the couch, ribs on the smoker, vodka rocks, Cranston rolling up bad guys.

Gonna give Sneaky Pete a go next.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Late to the party as usual, I watched it yesterday. It was on the list I keep of movies/shows that someone has recommended at some point, with a note about who recommended. So Infiltrator movie - Blues (who had some involvement).

Great flick. Enjoyed reading this thread again just now more than the first time. Downloaded the book and will read it in due course. @blues, you need to write a book. NFW I wouldn’t have contrived some operational necessity for consummating the relationship with Diane Kruger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Late to the party as usual, I watched it yesterday. It was on the list I keep of movies/shows that someone has recommended at some point, with a note about who recommended. So Infiltrator movie - Blues (who had some involvement).

Great flick. Enjoyed reading this thread again just now more than the first time. Downloaded the book and will read it in due course. @blues, you need to write a book. NFW I wouldn’t have contrived some operational necessity for consummating the relationship with Diane Kruger.

It was a fun ride, some of the time.

It was a fun ride, some of the time.
    What was the ratio, out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    What was the ratio, out of interest?
    Impossible to say. I had a lot of fun, and worked some great cases, (mine and others), but I spent a lot of time in the principal's office. (Hard to believe, right? )

In the end, I'd not have traded it for something else, but the frustrations are real, some of the management and administrators brutal, (and that goes for three agencies I worked for, or with on multi-year assignment, over the course of a career)...but when you were on the scent during a complex investigation, or tracking and hunting down your targets, it was the only place I wanted to be.

I don't know how to quantify it. Like anything else, mostly highs, some lows, a few regrets along the way.

Impossible to say. I had a lot of fun, and worked some great cases, (mine and others), but I spent a lot of time in the principal's office. (Hard to believe, right? )

In the end, I'd not have traded it for something else, but the frustrations are real, some of the management and administrators brutal, (and that goes for three agencies I worked for, or with on multi-year assignment, over the course of a career)...but when you were on the scent during a complex investigation, or tracking and hunting down your targets, it was the only place I wanted to be.

I don't know how to quantify it. Like anything else, mostly highs, some lows, a few regrets along the way.
    I get you. Fun some of the time, the rest of the time you just have to remember this motto: They pay us to do it, not to like it. Thanks for sticking it out (and hanging it out) for us.

User Tag List