Thread: New dry fire project

New dry fire project

Saw this from Massad Ayoob's blog. Seems interesting and pretty cool. At least it'll make dry firing less boring.

https://igg.me/at/ipts/emal/15844015

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That really looks like it has great potential, particularly if you are using a Glock. It would definitely make dry fire more productive and interesting. I'm a bit leery about plunking down hundreds of bucks for it before it is out and people have been running its through it paces, but definitely has my attention and I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Last edited by ShooterM9; 05-28-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterM9 View Post
    That really looks like it has great potential, particularly if you are using a Glock. It would definitely make dry fire more productive and interesting. I'm a bit leery about plunking down hundreds of bucks for it before it is out and people have been running its through it paces, but definitely has my attention and I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Agreed, but I took a leap of faith. Of course, it won't come until April 2018 the earliest - but I figure for the price of 2000 rounds, it's worth a gander. I especially like the fact that it has a system, so they say, that allows the rack to recoil, and it'll lock on the virtual last round.

I think this would be great for a Glock person...I would hope that the dry fire skills would easily transfer over to another format gun, but ... clearly this is Glock-oriented, which makes a lot of business sense.

User Tag List