Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HK VP9SK - First Range Session Report

Interesting about the trigger. On the one and only VP9 I've shot, the trigger trough in the trigger guard bothered me greatly. This trough seems to have been eliminated on the SK version.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

do to medical issues (Chemo Therapy) the hinged trigger on the Glocks was making me unsure for lack of other word, the VP-9 trigger is fine with me, go figure, will have to look into the SK model.

CA - I'd be interested in hearing more about your opinions of the triggers. I feel the GLOCK trigger is a lot more deliberate than the VP - but might be an issue of variation across different examples of the same model?

Is the VP9SK any easier to carry AIWB than the G19?
    I'm asking because this picture makes the backstrap length about the same.
    And for those who do have it, is it as easy to push the slide out of battery like on the VP9?

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I feel the GLOCK trigger is a lot more deliberate than the VP
    That's been my impression as well. Maybe it's due to the fact that the Glock striker is not fully 'cocked' while the VP9's is, making the "take up", in a Glock, a little bit heavier?

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    CA - I'd be interested in hearing more about your opinions of the triggers. I feel the GLOCK trigger is a lot more deliberate than the VP - but might be an issue of variation across different examples of the same model?
    I definitely find the Glock trigger more deliberate in the sense I believe you are speaking. The VP9 trigger is closer to a heavy 1911 trigger than anything, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List