Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple stabbing on Portland MAX train

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    An evil piece of human garbage. To deny that there are white racists in America is idiotic, to think American is a racist nation is even more foolish.

I hate this for the victims and their families.
    Yup. I'm still leaning towards crazy, but have no attachment to my gut feeling. Also, wouldn't the correct word for religious hate be bigotry, not racism?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Man ordered Muslim women off train before slashing the throats of passengers who stepped in to help - The Sun
    https://apple.news/A0QdlCAwdRSWsOIuQrYxOZg
    My apologies, you actually reportrd this faster than mainstream media, nice job!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We continue to have attacks on our Metrolink light rail system in the STL metro area. Local law enforcement is having a hard time coordinating across our crazy patchwork quilt of jurisdictions and the Metro system does not want anyone "policing" the rail. It's a huge mess. Random attacks all times of day and night, in "nice" areas as well as the usual areas of criminal activity in our inner urban areas.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Just too bad nobody had their CCW and capped his ass
    There you go......
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

I heard on the radio this morning that "authorities have not yet confirmed this was an act of domestic terrorism" I can see it being labeled a hate crime but if they didn't label the Ft Hood shooting or the knife attack,beheading in OK IIRC terrorist incidents but "workplace violence" then this shouldn't be labeled domestic terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning that "authorities have not yet confirmed this was an act of domestic terrorism" I can see it being labeled a hate crime but if they didn't label the Ft Hood shooting or the knife attack,beheading in OK IIRC terrorist incidents but "workplace violence" then this shouldn't be labeled domestic terrorism.
    My guess is this translates to 'Unfortunately we can't find anything in his social media profile to tie him to Trump. :\

But seriously: what an unfortunate thing to have happen. I feel very sorry for the victims and their families.

I hope the asshole who did this rots in jail.

Been thinking lately about what elements of an IFAK I can literally carry every day, like my keys or my phone. Going to review what is in my range bag for a GSW that's applicable to general trauma.

Since bleeding is the common element, maybe a 4" sterile square dressing and a SWAT-T...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes a little gun violence is exactly what is required to resolve an ugly situation.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Not to mention the police murders in Baton Rouge and Dallas.
    #RESIST

Put me in the unsurprised camp. The US does have a population of men who are figuring if they're going to be called racist no matter what they do, they may as well go full bore into white supremacy.

And unbalanced kooks are going to kook- whether For the Purity of the White Race, Against the Oppression of the Black Race, For Islam, For Anarchy, or Because My Dog Told Me.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List