Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Aimpoint photos leaked

There was one of these in a class I was in last week. With my eyesight it looked just like my 2 MOA T-1. The owner said it was takeing some getting used to as it’s a little longer than a T-1 and he was getting a little “looking through a tube” going on. Also, the brightness adjuster knob had already gotten loose and if bumped would turn the dot off. Sample of 1, and the class was pretty rough on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Ha! Yeah Larue does send a lot of junk but their hats are great. I've wear out two or three a year and have been for about ten years.
    For the love of God, man, Dillo Dust is not junk.

I will accept any bottles of Dillo Dust that people don’t want.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I honestly wish Larue would cut down on the stuff they through in, and shave $20+ off the price.

I used to have more of that stuff than I knew what to do with, so I started sending it downrange to friends/relatives who were deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    I picked up a Comp M5 from Larue yesterday (man, they send a kot of swag...paint mixer...?). Its going on my patrol rifle so it will get a fair amount of use over the next few months. Im kind of interested to see how it withstands the extreme temperature differences it will be exposed too in my patrol car. So far I like that its so compact compared to my PRO.

To be continued...

Attachment 20647
    Keefus needs to order a rifle or 2 from Larue and see what kind of SWAG he gets!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly21 View Post
    Keefus needs to order a rifle or 2 from Larue and see what kind of SWAG he gets!
    Says the guy with no kids... I will just shoot yours.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Says the guy with no kids... I will just shoot yours.
    Come again?
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Come again?
    I will just shoot...his Larue’s He’s got...a few.

Last time I got enough Dillo dust to coat a whole hog, probly will never use it all but man I do love that stuff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to zeroing the Comp M5 today with Grizzly21. Griz and I have zeroed everyones rifles at our agency at 50 yards so we continued that pattern today. Took four 3 shots groups and it was GTG. Since I bought it I let it ride around in the trunk wih temps here fluctuating between low 40’s and mid 80’s and it survived...not that its an extreme test but the MRO Griz had last year didn't make it that far. I’m also leaving the dot on enough for me to see the dot good enough in daylight.

So far so good...

I saw on MrGunsandGear’s Facebook page where he received a new Comp M5 from Brownells and it wouldn't work out of the box. Of course Aimpoint is going to fix it but its an issue.

As far as mine...its still holding up well beating around in the trunk. Temps here have been in low 20’s this week and I checked the dot yesterday...still on and running. Grizzly21 and I along with some SWAT guys are going to the range tomorrow to run a few new courses of fire. I dont think the dot has moved so I expect no issues.

User Tag List