Thread: FNS w/WML Duty Holster

FNS w/WML Duty Holster

I can't find any distributor that sells the Safariland 6360 holster (ALS,SLS, plain or STX finish with a Streamlight TLR-1). I've about given up.

Anyone know if the FNS/TLR-1 combo fits in the 6360 made for a Glock 19, Sig P320 or XD/XDM?

Thanks!

Joe Strohman is my go-to for hard to find Safariland holsters, and his prices are very reasonable for LE/Mil types. If Safariland makes it, he can order it.

Can't you order straight from Safariland's website?
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Thanks Casey, and yes, BJJ. My Duty gun is a Sig 229 so I can't carry the FNS at work. I'm taking a Streamlight low level shooting class soon and need a duty holster like what i carry on my duty belt. For logistic purposes, I'm taking the FNS and my Sig MPX which are both 9mm.

I was hoping to find one used, but can't find any specifically for the FNS. That's why I'm hoping one for Glock or another more common firearm would fit it as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Thanks Casey, and yes, BJJ. My Duty gun is a Sig 229 so I can't carry the FNS at work. I'm taking a Streamlight low level shooting class soon and need a duty holster like what i carry on my duty belt. For logistic purposes, I'm taking the FNS and my Sig MPX which are both 9mm.

I was hoping to find one used, but can't find any specifically for the FNS. That's why I'm hoping one for Glock or another more common firearm would fit it as well.
    For a generic fit you are likely better off looking for one of the 6004 / SLS only holsters. They are more of a "gun bucket" and more likely to fit another gun than a anything with an ALS.

Agreed. I just won an eBay auction today for an ugly, brown, basket weave SLS made for a Glock 19. It was $11 shipped, so I'm​ not out much of it doesn't fit.

If​ it doesn't, I'm considering buying a 6378 ALS open top for $40 and putting it on a UBL for the duty belt.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Agreed. I just won an eBay auction today for an ugly, brown, basket weave SLS made for a Glock 19. It was $11 shipped, so I'm​ not out much of it doesn't fit.

If​ it doesn't, I'm considering buying a 6378 ALS open top for $40 and putting it on a UBL for the duty belt.
    At that price you can always take a heat gun to it if need be.

User Tag List