Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Synthetic (Simulation) Range

We had a MILO range at my old office, and I used it all the time for some supplemental training. I went through a ton of CO2, but managed to push my live fire 10 yd plate rack times down to around 2.5 seconds or less just from practicing on the MILO plate rack simulation and then confirming in live fire.

The major complaint I have is the guns were very high maintenance and it seemed like we were constantly sending them back for repairs. We had a handful of Glocks converted to the system, so we had backups on hand. For a private owner of a MILO system, I would imagine these parts failures would make the juice not worth the squeeze.
    Last edited by Gio; 05-27-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    We had a MILO range at my old office, and I used it all the time for some supplemental training. I went through a ton of CO2, but managed to push my live fire 10 yd plate rack times down to around 2.5 seconds or less just from practicing on the MILO plate rack simulation and then confirming in live fire.

The major complaint I have is the guns were very high maintenance and it seemed like we were constantly sending them back for repairs. We had a handful of Glocks converted to the system, so we had backups on hand. For a private owner of a MILO system, I would imagine these parts failures would make the juice not worth the squeeze.
    I don't think we ever got the C02 recoil system working well in our SIGs but otherwise it was a great remedial tool.

User Tag List