Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas: Recommendations for a solid beginner pistol class NOT on Sundays

Site Supporter
    Dr. No and KRtraining - both excellent as I have experience with them.

If you are still looking for private or group basic handgun instruction check out http://www.saddleriverrange.com/prod...ining-classes/ and see if any of our basic handgun or private instruction slots work for you.

All instructors are at minimum NRA certified, most hold instructor certifications from Rangemaster, CSAT, FLETC, etc.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me at training@saddleriverrange.com

If you want to sign up for a class use the coupon code chris2017 for 10% of all instruction.

Thanks

C. Greenfield

Quote Originally Posted by Training@SRR View Post
    If you are still looking for private or group basic handgun instruction check out http://www.saddleriverrange.com/prod...ining-classes/ and see if any of our basic handgun or private instruction slots work for you.

All instructors are at minimum NRA certified, most hold instructor certifications from Rangemaster, CSAT, FLETC, etc.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me at training@saddleriverrange.com

If you want to sign up for a class use the coupon code chris2017 for 10% of all instruction.

Thanks

C. Greenfield
    Thanks for chiming in. Some of my family is in Pinehurst and that would be veey convenient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by schüler View Post
    Thanks for chiming in. Some of my family is in Pinehurst and that would be veey convenient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    No problem. We have a awesome facility and an outstanding staff, super family friendly, safe, and clean environment.

We actually have a few slots left in a basic handgun on Saturday from 10-1.
    Last edited by Training@SRR; 06-01-2017 at 07:42 AM.

User Tag List