Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LBT 3 day assault packs on sale

LBT 3 day assault packs on sale

I don’t get anything out of posting this, just passing on good scoop. I snagged one just now.

https://lbtinc.com/collections/apks
    #RESIST

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Ooh, I've always wanted a smaller day pack and need a new duffle anyway.....purchased.

Great Pack. I picked up mine a few years ago during similar LBT sale.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don’t get anything out of posting this, just passing on good scoop. I snagged one just now.

https://lbtinc.com/collections/apks
    The slick version looks super cool. I just want a little organization. Great pack design though.

I snagged the slick 3DP and the toolbag for $195 a few weeks ago. I already had a toolbag that I paid full price of $175 for, so it was a steal. Plus it was in woodland...

Thanks for the heads up, just bought one in MAS Grey.

I love it when LBT dumps stuff. Years ago I snagged a large wheeled load out bag and loadout duffle for $150 shipped.. a $900 retail cost. The only caveat is that they were multi-cam.

Site Supporter

LBT 3 day assault packs on sale

I was issued one of these, and I’ve used it a lot, including for hiking in the mountains. Great backpack!

Site Supporter
    A bunch of years ago I got 2 loadout bags. Purchasing 2 with shipping was like $100, or buy 1 with shipping at $120. No brainer, even if they were ACU. One of them has been a teaching range bag for a decade or so, and the other has never been out of the plastic...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don’t get anything out of posting this, just passing on good scoop. I snagged one just now. https://lbtinc.com/collections/apks
    I'm sure I'll thank you later, but for now...damn you.

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    A bunch of years ago I got 2 loadout bags. Purchasing 2 with shipping was like $100, or buy 1 with shipping at $120. No brainer, even if they were ACU. One of them has been a teaching range bag for a decade or so, and the other has never been out of the plastic... pat
    Same. The medium load-outs are great.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List