Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: AIWB Long Slide (G34) Group Review and Comparison

[QUOTE=M2CattleCo;613998]I wouldn't even mess with that holster.
    A kydex clip or loop is not as durable as the injection molded ones like Raven, JM, others use these days.
    The slots cut like that is a poor design and will never act right. If you tighten it too much it's just going to crack. Star washers like what's on an AR grip could possible hold better, but separate holes for ride height in the holster body would have been a lot better.[/QUO

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Prdator; 06-10-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Laugh your ass off. I don't see pictures of other clips or loops doing that.

i am...
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

OP's holster comes out adjustment after a day of use. 12-18 hours?

This holster has what I estimate to be at least 20,000 hours of carry and has never had anything on it move. And it was less than half the cost.

Good!!! its truly amazing what can happen when you know how to properly use tools!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Good!!! its truly amazing what can happen when you know how to properly use tools!!!!
    What is that in reference to? And what does the build of his holster vs the ops have to do with tool usage? Just trying to see what I missed here [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Laugh your ass off. I don't see pictures of other clips or loops doing that.
    Since this seems to be a parallel thread, I posted my two day "test" in another thread. My Keeper "isn't doing that".
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Custom Carry Concepts Shaggy next up!

With the recent pause put on my Keeper review, I thought I would kick off a second. While I had originally planed on the Seraph being second in line, I decided to switch things up. So for the next Month-ish this will be on me hip [emoji56]

Interesting that you chose it with the extended plate. I use mine without. Shaggy remains my absolute favorite appendix holster, when it is available for a gun that I carry. As with all other holsters, I need minor personal adjustments (I usually ask Rich to make a loop to my specs and I use my own wedges for all rigs, whether they come with them or not) but it just plain works for me.

AIWB Long Slide (G34) Group Review and Comparison

Not a choice so much as thats how it was provided for the review. I have both plates for testing. Im going to try both.

Last edited by Ob1sbo; 06-17-2017 at 05:52 PM.

User Tag List