Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Vickers Glocks announced...

Am I the only one who hates the "COLORZ MY GUNZZZ" fad?

You guys see a poop colored Glock, but I see this:

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  42.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Artic White Glocks need to get here soon!!!! C'mon Larry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Am I the only one who hates the "COLORZ MY GUNZZZ" fad?
    Eh, I get it. People want something different, shit, I even paint one of my AR 15s here and there

Site Supporter
    I also like my black guns to be black.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Vickers is the gun industry social media version of the Kardashians.
    via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You guys see a poop colored Glock, but I see this:

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  42.2 KB
    Dude, you need your eyes fixed. It's more like an '86 F150.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I don't care for the 100% FDE look necessarily, but it's probably a good option for someone, somewhere. Personally, I've done a lot of "tan" in leu of black on contact surfaces since moving to Florida in 2006. I've found tan grips (pistol/rifle), handguard panels, and tan stocks to be much more enjoyable when it's 98 degrees and the sun's beating down on you like a microwave. Even Satan himself is looking for shade here from June through September. Then again, I don't really concern myself with color on much of anything, including vehicles, and often choose lighter stuff across the board for the same reason above. I'd use this new Glock, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I don't care for the 100% FDE look necessarily, but it's probably a good option for someone, somewhere. Personally, I've done a lot of "tan" in leu of black on contact surfaces since moving to Florida in 2006. I've found tan grips (pistol/rifle), handguard panels, and tan stocks to be much more enjoyable when it's 98 degrees and the sun's beating down on you like a microwave. Even Satan himself is looking for shade here from June through September. Then again, I don't really concern myself with color on much of anything, including vehicles, and often choose lighter stuff across the board for the same reason above. I'd use this new Glock, no problem.
    I distinguish my home defense rifle from my GP rifle because its a boring black gun color. My training/GP rifle has foliage green furniture and soon a camo job

Could give a hoot about the color. Mine are used as CCW so blending is the least of my worries.

Aside from the RTF2 (assuming that it's different from the gen4 texture) and the interesting butt plug what other functional updates do they have. Better trigger? Gadget? Better ejection?

User Tag List