Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Media (social and otherwise) coverage of the Striker Control Device

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    And then I went and read all the comments on the AR article it links to from earlier this year...
    Ugh, I browsed through a few of the comments and had to stop before I had an aneurysm. It was nice to see Chuck Haggard responded to a lot of people with "You don't know WTF you're talking about."

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Ugh, I browsed through a few of the comments and had to stop before I had an aneurysm. It was nice to see Chuck Haggard responded to a lot of people with "You don't know WTF you're talking about."
    Whenever I step into the wider audience of the average on-line gun discussion, I am simply astonished at the lack of critical thinking skills displayed.
    "Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now, that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find; and not to yield." --Tennyson. USPSA#92555

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The best one was where the inbred retard answered that he's been concealed carrying for YEARS (his caps not mine) and goes on to educate him.
    Last edited by Peally; 12-27-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

happy sharps enabler Totem Polar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post

@Chuck Haggard is awesome.
    OT, but, I was already thinking that from his posts back when he was tpd223 or whatever. Meeting him in person did nothing to disabuse me of his awesomeness.

As to the gadget, I foresee a black future for me... black, because the Gen5 and G42 gadgets’ arrival will pretty much assure a Glock-only diet in my life.

Gadget all the things!
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    I was coming to post the same. Comments there make me think I found the venue of the 2017 World's dumbest person competition. It seems like there are always a few people who jump into comment sections about the Gadget who are convinced that either 1)if you buy one you are too stupid to just 'keep your finger off the trigger' (this is my safety bullshit) or 2) all the sudden your perfectly reliable Glock will become some malfunctioning monster that will fill up with sand and debris through the back of the slide.

Name:  21t9ud.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  36.1 KB
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

my reaction on reading the comments on any article about the SCD
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Kinda puts “An SCD is a no brainer Saftey Upgrade” in a different light...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List