Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA Range

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Sorry... something has come up and I have to bail. Maybe next time you're in town, MDS!
    No worries, Chris and I will fumble along somehow.

PS, I'm typing this on a plane. Wifi is cool, but I suspect my book consumption will drop dramatically as more flights get wifi...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

I'll probably be there a little closer to 7 than 6:30ish so that I'm not running out the door right as my wife is coming home. I'll be the yahoo with long hair, probably reading if there's a wait for a lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_S View Post
    I'll probably be there a little closer to 7 than 6:30ish so that I'm not running out the door right as my wife is coming home. I'll be the yahoo with long hair, probably reading if there's a wait for a lane.
    NP. My flight's running late, so I may get there around 7 as well.

I'll be the yahoo with the big Pelican case instead of a range bag.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

typing this from the parking lot known as I 66 west. no, really, I'm parked, it's safe. probably won't do you any good by now, but I'll be later than expected.

Looks like I'll be there closer to 830... Just sayin.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by JConn View Post
    Looks like I'll be there closer to 830... Just sayin.
    Doh! Chris and I shared a lane so we wouldn't have to wait, but left around 8:15 or so when our time ran out. That's kind of annoying - it's the first time it's happened to me at the NRA range, and the ranges I go to in south Florida are a two-hour limit at least.

In any case, it was great to meet Chris in person, it's pretty neat to put a face to name like that. Also, the burger place you recommended was pretty good!

Whenever I'm in town with enough time for a range trip, I'll post on this forum.

Cheers!

I was at the airport picking up my brother. Hope to catch you next time.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter

12/5 - NRA Range

Anyone planning to shoot at the NRA tomorrow 12/5? I hope to put in 3 or 4 hours (mid morning).

We are diminished
    Hoping to be there late morning through mid-afternoon. Any chance you can do lunch?

Site Supporter
    Sure.

-Sent using Tapatalk.

User Tag List