Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA Range

Site Supporter

11/23 at the NRA Range in Fairfax

I'm headed to the NRA range for a practice session tonight, starting at 5PM. Anyone interested in joining for some shooting and maybe dinner?

Really wish I could be there. I will however be there at 8 if anyone else is planning on hitting the range tonight.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

I am game for later in the evening. I will not be back from work until 1730. 8pm sounds doable for me.

I'll probably be there somewhere around 4:30 or 5. Don't think I can fit dinner in tonight though.

We are diminished
    It's the first evening after a major gun show and the last evening before a long holiday weekend. You guys have fun.

Site Supporter
    Yep, It'll be brutal, but friday will be worse. This is my last chance to shoot the DotW.

12/1 evening at the NRA Range

I'll be in NoVa with some free time on the evening of 12/1. I hear there's a range with a cool target system in the vicinity.

I plan to arrive around 6:30-7, run some DotW-type stuff, keep comparing three very different sight setups, and continue my pursuit of a 3.5s Bill Drill from concealment. If anyone's got the time and wherewithal, I'd love to have company. Especially if you know where to find a good burger nearby...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Yeah, it probably will be a bit busy. Normally I don't mind waiting a bit for range time as it seems to be the norm. What sucks though, is waiting for a while only to find out your assigned lane happens to be next to the dude alternating between a shotgun and .308.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    What sucks though, is waiting for a while only to find out your assigned lane happens to be next to the dude alternating between a shotgun and .308.
    How bout AR pistol on the right and AK pistol on the left. Bummer was it was the first time I took my wife to the NRA range. She didn't enjoy it.

We are diminished
    Count me in!

User Tag List