Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester/Possible terrorist attack in UK

Adding insult to injury. If this turns out to be true, there isn't a place hot enough in hell for that person.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Chuteur View Post

Have no doubts, people will be working overtime on this, and the interest payment will be forthcoming.
    I worked for a brief period early in my career with a group of professionals on Salisbury Plain, as well as Paderborn Barracks in Hanover, helping them get trained up for some upcoming duties. They were quiet but very very competent.

I wish you guys good hunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...cial-says.html

Manchester bomber Salman Abedi's father and brother arrested, linked to ISIS, Al Qaeda

Middle Eastern terrorists did it?! *gasp*
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I worked for a brief period early in my career with a group of professionals on Salisbury Plain, as well as Paderborn Barracks in Hanover, helping them get trained up for some upcoming duties. They were quiet but very very competent.

I wish you guys good hunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm long out of it nowadays, but I do know some younger fitter chaps who will be very busy at the moment. On their behalf I thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...cial-says.html

Manchester bomber Salman Abedi's father and brother arrested, linked to ISIS, Al Qaeda

Arrested pending the investigation, I can't remember what period they can hold them for. It simply allows investigations to proceed with persons of interest quickly accessible and easily remanded into custody if something is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuteur View Post
    Arrested pending the investigation, I can't remember what period they can hold them for. It simply allows investigations to proceed with persons of interest quickly accessible and easily remanded into custody if something is found.
    There goes the "lone wolf" hypothesis.

It's a family affair...who'd a thunk it.

I think these gentlemen might have a set of keys to the Traitor's Gate:

Name:  133653567.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  35.5 KB

After all, he's already got the right tool for the job. I'm sure he can find an old oak stump somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rsa-otc View Post
    Adding insult to injury. If this turns out to be true, there isn't a place hot enough in hell for that person.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.57.15 PM.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  29.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I think these gentlemen might have a set of keys to the Traitor's Gate:

Name:  133653567.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  35.5 KB

After all, he's already got the right tool for the job. I'm sure he can find an old oak stump somewhere.
    It's fun to watch when they do the ceremony of the keys and the long guns are brought out. Right tool for the right job and all that.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List