Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester/Possible terrorist attack in UK

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Nowadays, every time I hear about sudden fatalities in a public place, one side of me is thinking "I hope it's not terrorists" while the other side is thinking "it's probably terrorists."
    If it's an explosion with casualties (in Britain no less) chances hover around 90-95% that it's middle eastern terrorists.

Upon repeated observation it seems the people in positions to effect change haven't had it beaten into their thick blind skulls that this is an ongoing problem desperately in need of a solution.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Damned Trump voters at it again.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

We've all been in this thread before, unfortunately. I'm getting tired of the general P-F knee-jerk reaction (including myself) being correct in these matters.

There are no words to say after any catastrophe with loss of life, let alone the scale of this one. I feel very depressed for the fatalities, and wish all the injured are able to make it ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Just heard on fox that police are working the angle that this was a suicide bomber. First responders are reporting that they are finding nails embedded in bomb sight. Sounding more and more like a terrorist attack to me. Honestly, I know it drives my family crazy, but this is why I hate to go to crowded venues.
    Me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Just heard on fox that police are working the angle that this was a suicide bomber. First responders are reporting that they are finding nails embedded in bomb sight. Sounding more and more like a terrorist attack to me. Honestly, I know it drives my family crazy, but this is why I hate to go to crowded venues.
    That's not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Damned Trump voters at it again.

They were Russian?
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    BBC is now reporting 19 dead, 50 wounded.
    God damn it. I'm get really sick of this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Reuters is reporting the stadium seats 21,000, and Ariana Grande would have attracted a predominantly grade-school age crowd. Perfect soft target.

BBC is reporting:

Unconfirmed reports from two unnamed US officials suggested the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber.
    When I hear "unnamed official" I think, "reporter making shit up."

Apparently, the foyer connects directly with a train station, and that's where the explosion happened.
    Last edited by Chance; 05-22-2017 at 08:18 PM.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Reuters is reporting the stadium seats 21,000, and Ariana Grande would have attracted a predominantly grade-school age crowd. Perfect soft target.

BBC is reporting:

When I hear "unnamed official" I think, "reporter making shit up."

Apparently, the foyer connects directly with a train station, and that's where the explosion happened.
    Would then make some sense as to why the detonation happened at the conclusion of the concerts as the early bird crowd hoping to beat the rush is consolidated together.

Damn I hope these reports are wrong as hell. Ariana Grande target demographic is kids.

User Tag List