Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester/Possible terrorist attack in UK

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    BBC is now reporting that Manchester Police have stopped sharing information with the US due to US "officials" leaking to the media.
    Do you blame them?

You send over classified information of an ongoing terrorist incident and criminal act only to hear it repeated on the media and see the evidence photographs printed in the NY Times.

With Trumps 'declassification' when talking with the Russians and now this occurrence too I think there will be a serious shortening of some peoples official distribution lists. I wonder how much you get for selling classified pics to the NY Times?

40 years would be about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    BBC is now reporting that Manchester Police have stopped sharing information with the US due to US "officials" leaking to the media.
    Don't blame them 1 bit. It seems that this admin is completely incapable of identifying and plugging leaks. But then, given the amount of partisan asshattery going on where would someone start? Can't trust anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Don't blame them 1 bit. It seems that this admin is completely incapable of identifying and plugging leaks. But then, given the amount of partisan asshattery going on where would someone start? Can't trust anyone.
    Its not about the Administration - they are merely elected for a period of time. It is squarely about the individual and the job [s]he holds as they have taken that job as a fulltime career choice. They know damn well that they should never, thats NEVER, reveal, mention, talk about, or share work with unauthorised parties. OPSEC and PERSEC was the very first lecture I had during the recruit class induction when I put on a uniform.
    Last edited by Chuteur; 05-25-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuteur View Post
    Do you blame them?
    I'm surprised they didn't do it earlier.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ce-not-justice

Britain Should Seek Vengeance for Manchester, Not Justice
    Last edited by HCM; 05-25-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

What about hashtags, trendy slogans and smarmy Bookface posts about peace, love and understanding?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The UK is being targetted by ISIS because they are already successfully damaging them. It is published material that are SF teams and training teams on the ground and hitting them from the air. The SF teams and their snipers are doing serious damage and the Pesh are now a well'ish trained and equipped force taking co-ordinated operational advice. Saw some photos of a Pesh sniper unit from a BBC acquaintance who spent a couple of months there, most of the Pesh snipers are female and very good at their job.

The danger is that as ISIS becomes destroyed as a 'military force' they will scatter and become a terrorist force. At the moment we know where they are, if they scatter the task of hunting them becomes more difficult and you react to events rather than proactively sweeping up the rubbish.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    What about hashtags, trendy slogans and smarmy Bookface posts about peace, love and understanding?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    You mean like this

Name:  IMG_1290.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  24.6 KB

The concept of the punitive expedition is due for a comeback.

User Tag List