Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester/Possible terrorist attack in UK

Last edited by 1slow; 05-24-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That is a Halberd, not an ax. It is primarily for enemy killing horses.

Tom, please register polearms-forum.com
    Since there are many more horse's ass in the world than there are horses, I would politely submit that it is still appropriate.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    So, you have the British-born son of Libyan immigrants blowing himself up in yet another demonstration that Western Europe's open door immigration/asylum policy combined with a de facto aggressively anti-assimilation social policy is an abject failure. And every year that goes on makes a moderate course correction less likely and an ugly backlash more likely.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    IS is saying the attack was carried out by it's soldiers (plural) in their graphics.
    And by "soldiers" they mean Cowardly Terrorist Bastards.

So one of the suspects arrested in the U.K. is a female. Wonder if she was a handler / scout present at the bombing. The Palestinians were known to use females in these roles.

IS is saying the attack was carried out by it's soldiers (plural) in their graphics.

Attachment 16875
    What does the las graphic on the right represent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    What does the las graphic on the right represent?

The concert full of Christians. Like Hebrew, Arabic is written from right to left

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    BBC is now reporting that Manchester Police have stopped sharing information with the US due to US "officials" leaking to the media.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

The concert full of Christians. Like Hebrew, Arabic is written from right to left
    Thanks man. I was looking at that with Forrest whitaker eye. I thought the concert hall was a fire station.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    So, you have the British-born son of Libyan immigrants blowing himself up in yet another demonstration that Western Europe's open door immigration/asylum policy combined with a de facto aggressively anti-assimilation social policy is an abject failure. And every year that goes on makes a moderate course correction less likely and an ugly backlash more likely.
    While I'm really not that much of a conspiracy theorist, it wouldn't surprise me if that severe backlash were not exactly the reaction they're ultimately attempting to create -- in order to clamp down with their new 'solution' to the problem they've created themselves. Not so sure that attributing to incompetence something that appears orchestrated is a good idea for those of us who will be stuck fighting the war. The imported 'useful idiots' are damn near picture perfectly fit for purpose.

Backlash is useless unless it also specifically targets those traitorous politicians responsible and finds them dangling publicly at the end of a rope.
    Last edited by critter; 05-25-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: dexlysai
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

..... goof double post...
    Last edited by critter; 05-25-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

User Tag List