Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor: SEAL Takes Down Little Girl

Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    >> A male California sea lion weighs on average about 300 kg (660 lb) and is about 8 ft (2.4 m) long ....
    Holy cow, I didn't realize they were that big. I thought she looked like a rag doll, but I didn't realize the size disparity was that large.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

With such a cute wild creature, what could go wrong?

Name:  sealion0613.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  83.6 KB
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

A wild animal is exactly that- a wild animal, no matter what Disney tells us. That little girl is lucky the seal didn't try dragging her deep
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Good on that guy for getting in quick.

I live on an island, and I hardly go in the water. We had about ten shark attacks in 2016. On land, I'm pretty high up on the food chain. In the water, I'm probably lower than a sardine.
    Yeah, it would have taken me 30 seconds to remove my gun, ammo, cell phone, Johnston & Murphy shoes, wallet, and stretched my hamstrings. That seal and kid would have probably been carried away by the circling white shark by the time I was ready to jump in...
    Last edited by Sensei; 05-22-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

The average PF member would have immediately been dragged to the bottom by sheer EDC kit weight alone.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I kind of want maritime firing pin cups now, just in case I end up ECQCing with a sea lion.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Once again, MUC (managing unknown carnivora).

I would think that the "lion" in the name "seaLION" would be kind of a clue about the nature of the critter.
    And yeah, once a human is in open water, their position on the food chain drops a bit.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Dude that went in after her was fast! And left his sunglasses in the water.
    Last edited by Duelist; 05-22-2017 at 07:33 PM.

User Tag List