Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor: SEAL Takes Down Little Girl

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Humor: SEAL Takes Down Little Girl

Or a sea lion rather. They're effectively the same thing... probably (I don't really "do" animals).

"Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Saw that. People just crack me up.

"Hey, there's a toothy monster from the deep!"

"Let's pet it!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Seal.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Seal.
    Name:  thats_the_joke.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  19.9 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Gotta admit, I wouldn't have thought it would come up after the kid. Also wouldn't have been near there either. They do have teeth and if folks had been teasing it with food they might just get pissed. Doesn't seem like the kid was hurt thankfully.

Lots of people have no understanding of where they are in the food chain and how that varies based on their surroundings. Many other are just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Gotta admit, I wouldn't have thought it would come up after the kid. Also wouldn't have been near there either. They do have teeth and if folks had been teasing it with food they might just get pissed. Doesn't seem like the kid was hurt thankfully.
    >> A male California sea lion weighs on average about 300 kg (660 lb) and is about 8 ft (2.4 m) long ....

Yes, let's mess with 600 lb territorial male wild animal in its native habitat. Whether based in aggression, food driven or simply playful, all acts by this creature could have life changing or even lethal consequences.

Reminds me of the recent episode of the girl 'play boxing' with the kangaroo. Funny until the kangaroo decided to reciprocate.

Hell I've seen a squirrel kick the crap out of a child who, after sharing saltine crackers, decided that the last cracker should be eaten by the child. The squirrel got the last word in on that poor decision.

Darwin at work here folks, the only thing to see is that which is entirely predictable.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 05-22-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Looked pretty scary to me. Now she's going to have an irrational fear of them growing up

I grew up on an island around seals and sea lions. They are not to be trifled with. If you find one on the dock, take another route, or wait. They're mean bastards.

Islanders operate on, "island time," because Mother Nature (either wildlife, weather, or downed trees) have a way of mucking up your well made plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on that guy for getting in quick.

I live on an island, and I hardly go in the water. We had about ten shark attacks in 2016. On land, I'm pretty high up on the food chain. In the water, I'm probably lower than a sardine.

User Tag List