Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Humor: SEAL Takes Down Little Girl

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    suits me
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    Some of the dumbest people I have ever seen have been in Yellowstone.
    Now that I think about it, we did almost get trampled to death by a small herd of horses...

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar

Ordered.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Yellowstone must be an idiot magnet. Was there 2 years ago and saw people trying to get close to bison and Elk. Not small Elk, but ginormous Elk. Even if these beautiful animals don't mean to hurt you just a simple bump means broken bones. Wish I was videoing when the Elk got bored or spooked and decided to run off and hook up with its friends. The frenzy of stupid trying to get out of the way was funny. Thankfully no injuries to either the animal or the people. On our last day someone got whacked by a bison.
    I read this Yellowstone story in a book called Mark Of The Grizzly. According to the park employee who told the story a crowd of tourists had stopped on a road to take pictures of a female grizzly and her young. A motorist got out of his car, walked across the field and touched the bear on the ass. The employee ran across the field and all but dragged him back away from the bear. No one has any idea why the guy is still alive.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    A sort-of-but-not-completely related video that's actually pretty interesting. Fascinating to see how a predator's instincts just kick in. And it's hilarious to see how they react when caught.

And another of a lioness getting her very first kill that first saw on WeaponsMan, may he rest in peace.

Bottom line: cats, and their aquatic counterparts, are just sort of assholes in general.

Pretty humbling to know that without our fancy sharpened sticks, we'd be dinner to a lot of animals.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

There is a reason why masks like this are EDC in some parts of the world - even heard of them being used for our native mountain lions.

Name:  tiger_mask.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  42.8 KB
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

remember this? The video description is not wholly accurate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I read this Yellowstone story in a book called Mark Of The Grizzly. According to the park employee who told the story a crowd of tourists had stopped on a road to take pictures of a female grizzly and her young. A motorist got out of his car, walked across the field and touched the bear on the ass. The employee ran across the field and all but dragged him back away from the bear. No one has any idea why the guy is still alive.
    Wanted to add a link for the book

https://books.google.com/books/about...nwEACAAJ&hl=en

Site Supporter
    I also had an immediate Yellowstone flashback. Highest density of idiotic behavior out of the 30+ national parks I've visited.

https://www.facebook.com/YellowstoneIdiots/

Also, why is this stupid fuck (dad, presumably) laughing after his kid is chased by a 1,200 lb bison? I can't even.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7VghMbLiMA
    Last edited by modrecoil; 05-25-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: More derp.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    Also, why is this stupid fuck (dad, presumably) laughing after his kid is chased by a 1,200 lb bison? I can't even.
    Why? Because he literally, even after seeing it happen, has no idea. It's like people think these animals are animatronics at an amusement park.

User Tag List