Thread: Adjustable Signts for SIG P320

Adjustable Signts for SIG P320

I'm having zero luck at the moment finding any information or stores here in Australia that are able to assist me with obtaining an adjustable sight to put on a Sig P320, and was wondering if anyone here might have any recommendations?

I'm looking to buy dovetail sights that fits the P320, from a shop that's willing to ship to Australia. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by -ad- View Post
    I'm having zero luck at the moment finding any information or stores here in Australia that are able to assist me with obtaining an adjustable sight to put on a Sig P320, and was wondering if anyone here might have any recommendations?

I'm looking to buy dovetail sights that fits the P320, from a shop that's willing to ship to Australia. Does anyone have any recommendations please?
    The P320 uses the same sights as the P226. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-21-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The P320 uses the same sights as the P226. Hope that helps.
    Thanks HCM. I'll check around and see if anyone's able to give me some of those sights!

Brownells has LPA adjustables, and they ship internationally. Remember to use the affiliate link at the top of this page if you purchase them. It helps support the forum.

http://www.brownells.com/search/inde...able&ksubmit=y
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

On my NRA AP legal 320 I used a Dawson adjustable rear meant for the XD with a rather high SIG front sight (so I can get a 50 yard prone zero during some events).

The Dawson rear doesn't stick out as far from the rear of the slide as the LPA does. But they will both stick out somewhat.

I am not sure about IPSC, but under USPSA you can cut the slide to low mount them. GGI has couple of examples they've done with the Dawson. Unfortunately I don't think the Team SIG configuration with the 220 Super Match rear sight, is available to the public.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    On my NRA AP legal 320 I used a Dawson adjustable rear meant for the XD with a rather high SIG front sight (so I can get a 50 yard prone zero during some events).

The Dawson rear doesn't stick out as far from the rear of the slide as the LPA does. But they will both stick out somewhat.

I am not sure about IPSC, but under USPSA you can cut the slide to low mount them. GGI has couple of examples they've done with the Dawson. Unfortunately I don't think the Team SIG configuration with the 220 Super Match rear sight, is available to the public.

I didn't realize the team guns were using the super match (read dovetailed) adjustable rear. I have a limited amount of time with one so I didn't look that closely, but I thought it was a version of the X5 adjustable. You'd obviously know better though.

I actually just ordered a Dawson XD adjustable to dabble with on one of my 226s last week. I'm eager to play with it when it arrives.

I am not sure why SIG/GGI used the Super Match rear, might have been simply easier to machine on the manual milling machine that GGI had at the time. Another consideration might be that it was something that SIG USA could get us, while X5s were all made by SIG DE.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

I assumed it was because of their top profile of the sight that matched up so well. Its especially important if your sight cut mills through into the lightening cuts on the underside of the slide.

User Tag List