Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hk p series loyalists rejoice!

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I thought the whole point of the flat faced trigger was to give a consistent feel no matter where your finger landed on the trigger. This came about on the 1911 since the trigger moves straight back. It also works well on super short travel bolt gun triggers.

On a swinging trigger with as much movement as an HK, you will get a radically different feel and range of motion with a flat trigger vs a curved shoe.

I can see this on a SA with a really good trigger job (which Lazy Wolf does, really well), but a LEM or and kind of DA it seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    I agree

I would of thought that it would be better in a vp9 with a Lazy Wolf comp trigger job.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I thought the whole point of the flat faced trigger was to give a consistent feel no matter where your finger landed on the trigger. This came about on the 1911 since the trigger moves straight back. It also works well on super short travel bolt gun triggers.

On a swinging trigger with as much movement as an HK, you will get a radically different feel and range of motion with a flat trigger vs a curved shoe.

I can see this on a SA with a really good trigger job (which Lazy Wolf does, really well), but a LEM or and kind of DA it seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    exactly, I hate flat riggers, even on 1911 but in a double action gun is plain stupid.

User Tag List