Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hk p series loyalists rejoice!

Hk p series loyalists rejoice!

As a person that both loves and hate my hk lems, lazy wolf has thrown me a bone. He recently revealed he has a aftermarket flat faces trigger shoe coming out hat is compatible with all p30/sk variants and p2000/2000sk variants! Name:  IMG_1604.jpg
Views: 1977
Size:  53.6 KB
    Pc credit is to Lazy Wolf's instagram

I've wanted to try that for a long time. I think this flat trigger has been around for a couple of years. Do you have any info on an actual release date? Is it even gonna get released?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    I've wanted to try that for a long time. I think this flat trigger has been around for a couple of years. Do you have any info on an actual release date? Is it even gonna get released?
    I believe he said "soon". He just posted a picture and video of it yesterday. Seemed like it was coming down the pipeline.

Site Supporter
    Hmm. Cool. Would this fit on a USP?

And would it reduce the trigger reach at all?

That's interesting. I really like the flat trigger on my Legion SAO, but that has a nice light single action pull. I can't help but wonder if a flat trigger on a DA or even LEM would be uncomfortable to put a lot of rounds through, due to how far you're pulling it and against more force than a SA generally speaking
    Last edited by Balisong; 05-20-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: To spell more better

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    That's interesting. I really like the flat trigger on my Legion SAO, but that has a nice light single action pull. I can't help but wonder if a flat trigger on a DA or even LEM would be uncomfortable to put a lot of rounds through, due to how far you're pulling it and against more force than a SA generally speaking
    I feel like it may correct some of the creepiness and lack of "wall" found in the p2000 lem variants. Just a theory though but I am excited to try one out.

This has me quite excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested.....
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

That would be interesting with a 4.1 plus action job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 4.1 with the master reduced reset job is so close to a striker, I'd just opt for a VP9 and save the $500.

Flat triggers on a trigger that pivots is weird, I can see it on a 1911, but not here.

User Tag List