Thread: Detail Strip HK P30

Detail Strip HK P30

Not that I need to do it any time soon, but. I can not find any info on how to detail strip / change springs, etc. on the P30. Is there an armorers manual or the like?

Thanks

There's a pretty good detail strip tutorial on hkpro.com
    The USP and P series are similar enough that one tutorial can pretty much cover them all for a mechanically inclined person.
    The H&K does require more mechanical aptitude to detail than a Glock, but its not rocket surgery.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Get in touch with Big Bore on HKpro. He has all sorts of armorers manuals and shit.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Thanks guys.

Special thanks to Tom Jones for being full of awesome.... Thanks for the email.

Bumping this old thread

Anyone happen to have the instructions saved for detail strip for the p30? It pictures seem to have vanished on hkpro.

Thanks

Sorry, I thought bumping this thread would be in the armorers sections. But that sectioned may not have existed when the thread was started. Mods feel free to move it or do as you please.
    Last edited by EVP; 05-14-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Bumping this old thread

Anyone happen to have the instructions saved for detail strip for the p30? It pictures seem to have vanished on hkpro.

Thanks

Sorry, I thought bumping this thread would be in the armorers sections. But that sectioned may not have existed when the thread was started. Mods feel free to move it or do as you please.
    Let me check. I have been collecting such material. It was on my iPhone but the latest iOS "zapped" all of the .pdfs not obtained thru iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    There you go:

hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/196694-how-detail-strip-p30-p30s-p30l-p30ls-5.html#post2782297
    Last edited by P30; 07-22-2017 at 12:38 PM.

User Tag List