Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TALON Grips Review

I have the granulate on my duty M&P and the back started slipping. A couple drops of super glue and they haven't moved CS was great and sent me another set (now I have to get another M&P��)I got a rubber set on my glock 26 and my shield. There awesome highly recommend

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I like the Talon grip for the G43. It adds friction to the smooth upper left part of the grip, which helps support hand control.

I need to try it...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

I have the rubber grips on all my carry options. Generally better grip than the factory without the expensive stipple job.

I had some of their more sand paper texture on a PPQ I used for competitions. Stayed on for 2 years or so. The area in the fingers started to move around a bit so I eventually pealed it off. I can't complain with 2 years of service.

I have the rubber grip on my 2 G19s and I'm really pleased with it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

You can get a whole bunch of the same stuff a Lowes and cut it yourself. Been using a $10-12 package for years now.

Have them on my 43, couldn't probably stand to handle/manipulate the gun without them. Love how much more secure the gun feels with em, and love not having to stipple and permanantly alter the gun.

Followed the instructions to install and it has been great so far - except the bottom right portion of the hump of the grip. It has lifted off and slides around - this is where I put the most pressure and movement when getting/applying grip. Been thinking about putting some super glue on that spot to keep it on, glad to hear somebody else has done it already.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by JJN View Post
    You can get a whole bunch of the same stuff a Lowes and cut it yourself. Been using a $10-12 package for years now.
    Can you provide a link or brand name please?

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    I looked at what I have left, and didn't find any markings. Might have been 3M, but not sure. I'll look next time I'm in Lowe's. I think it was right next to the regular skateboard/tread tape.

I have have used talon grips on about every carry gun. I like to clean the crap out of my pistol first. Place the tape on then hair dry it in cycles. Never ever have they slipped or came off. One point I changed the backstrap on my fns. Had to remove the grip tape. Used a little glue and reinstalled them gtg. They really do work quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post

I've got the 3M stuff that they use for treads on stairs. Works like a charm, once the adhesive is "set" it doesn't move at all but can be removed if desired.

3m Safety Walk Step and Ladder Tread Tape is the name.
    Last edited by Larry Sellers; 05-29-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

User Tag List