Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo CAP-Precision Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Dave is the guy who designed the sights. Aren't CAP LE 3 dot tritium with a wide rear notch? These have no rear tritium with a narrow rear notch.
    First I am hearing this. Good for him, I know Ameriglo listens to shooters and not just self-described "experts."

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Totally agree. Lots of factory sights have had tight light bars. What's interesting is that we saw lots of options with tons of room in the rear and skinny fronts, tons of options with tons of room in the rear with fat fronts, and now we're seeing both of those dimensions shrinking. What's old is now new again with higher visibility front sights.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    Maybe, I do not recall seeing anything like these thin CAP sights years ago...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    First I am hearing this. Good for him, I know Ameriglo listens to shooters and not just self-described "experts."

I'm thinking revolver sights with a black rear and orange ramped front. Relatively thin front with tight light bars.

I'm thinking revolver sights with a black rear and orange ramped front. Relatively thin front with tight light bars.

Dont shoot revolvers so that's...yeah...
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

It's interesting how everyone seems to be moving to narrower and narrower front and rear sights with an emphasis on also tightening up the light bars in the sight picture.

It's tempting me to pick up a 0.130" AmeriGlo flat black rear and a 0.115" or smaller Dawson fiber and see how that plays out.

Folks have always wanted narrower in this style of sight (high viz "combat" sights), it's only been recent where they've been available.

I've had one for a year or more now. I think they're ~2 years old or thereabouts.

Not sure how you coulda missed that, detective.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Folks have always wanted narrower in this style of sight (high viz "combat" sights), it's only been recent where they've been available.

I've had one for a year or more now. I think they're ~2 years old or thereabouts.

Not sure how you coulda missed that, detective.
    I'm no detective, thankfully.

I was specifically speaking of the .120 cap fronts. Ive had the regular CAP sights for like 5ish years.
    VDMSR.com

I'm no detective, thankfully.

I was specifically speaking of the .120 cap fronts. Ive had the regular CAP sights for like 5ish years.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....th-defoor-rear
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    First I am hearing this.
    It's not like Ameriglo kept it any kind of secret.

This is a refresh of the TCAP, which has been discussed here before.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Soooo let's put things into context shall we....

First time I've heard of Dave Spaulding being mentioned in reference to this, or maybe I missed it.

The cap le sights I got from Ameriglo were my first time seeing or using them in person so that's why is aid what I said.
    VDMSR.com

Do not derail this thread with personality conflicts, please. General warning to all participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post

This is a refresh of the TCAP, which has been discussed here before.
    Wonder if the tube is full-size of the dinky tube from the TCAP?

User Tag List