Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Son" series on AMC - DO LIKE

"The Son" series on AMC - DO LIKE

I don't know what Pierce Brosnan is packing here, though. He also doesn't pull off the Texas accent but his accent isn't as bad as the Europeans playing Southerners on the Walking Dead. Really good show, try it.

#RESIST

Looks like a 1907 Winchester. I believe they were only made in .351 Winchester.

I read a couple books by the author. The one the series is based on, (which I haven't watched), and "American Rust". Not "great" books but when he's on his game he can be quite good.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Looks like a 1907 Winchester. I believe they were only made in .351 Winchester.
    IMFDB concurs.

IMFDB Son, The (TV Series)
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 05-13-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Did I hear someone mention a 1907 Winchester? It's not mine though. Some guy by the name of Givens let me shoot it.

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Lots of cool weapons.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Did I hear someone mention a 1907 Winchester? It's not mine though. Some guy by the name of Givens let me shoot it.

How's it shoot? The gun looks awesome, I imagine it's a hoot. As for the show, best show I've seen in a while. I did like Longmire though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    How's it shoot? The gun looks awesome, I imagine it's a hoot. As for the show, best show I've seen in a while. I did like Longmire though.
    I'd go on patrol with it.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Popular LE gun back in the day.

http://m.policemag.com/article/188/arsenal
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...-men-the-guns/

I just read this article which mentions one as well. Linked via active response training in the weekend knowledge dump.

User Tag List