Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brass Sources

http://www.coloradooncefiredbrass.co...ing-s/1516.htm

I've ordered from them in the past and had very good luck. You can get polished or unpolished brass, mil brass or mixed range brass. Their prices are pretty good and so is their shipping. I am all about options and CS, they have been good on both.

I setup a shell Facebook account and joined a few reloading groups. I've seen 9mm and 40 brass go for 15k per thousand. I would rather purchase from there versus picking up my own.
    Last edited by andre3k; 08-04-2017 at 12:03 AM.

I have Rubbermaid containers full of brass. It would all be loaded but I ran out of room for loaded ammunition at the old house. It is my sincerest hope that I'll have enough room to load the remaining projectiles and brass over winter while the range is still under construction. If I manage my time properly, should be able to have tens of thousands of .45 loaded for the grand opening in the spring sometime.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

The nice thing about being a cop is that I get all the free brass I need for reloading my primary calibers. I just have the other officers dump their buckets of brass in my 5gal buckets after quals.
    Last edited by KhanRad; 08-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
    "A man with an experience is not a slave to a man with an opinion."

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I have Rubbermaid containers full of brass. It would all be loaded but I ran out of room for loaded ammunition at the old house. It is my sincerest hope that I'll have enough room to load the remaining projectiles and brass over winter while the range is still under construction. If I manage my time properly, should be able to have tens of thousands of .45 loaded for the grand opening in the spring sometime.
    There is something about having lots of 50 cal ammo cans full of 45 auto that makes me a happy boy.

Name:  DE3F95F4-6EFE-4AF3-934C-5FBD9AD65224-304-00000089DA5515B0.jpeg
Views: 424
Size:  31.6 KB
    These 5 gallon horchata/agua fresca jugs would look great filled with 230 gr. Hardball
    Last edited by Greg; 08-14-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

This thread kind of came back from the dead.

I found a guy locally that's sells me cleaned and sorted brass for $40/3k. It's working out really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Anyone know of a source for 38 special wadcutter brass?
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

I'm looking for new or once fire 6mm Remington caliber brass and 25-06. Probably Winchester brand preferred for general use.

There's also the various facebook groups. I joined 'The Brass Bank' group on FB specifically for decently priced 41 mag brass. But there deals to be had.

Malamute - looking at the FB group, theres a few people selling 25-06 and 6mm remington (not sure if't new or once fired). The only issue is some people sure are proud of their brass, and their prices reflect that. At least the claibers I'm looking for, I've found new starline for the same price as once fired.
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

I've had good experiences with "Reloading Valley". They offer pulled bullets and brass, some of the brass is primed. The shipping is calculated in with the price.

They don't currently list any 6mm nor 25-06, but their stock varies from time to time. If they are out of what you're looking for now, they may well have it next week...

They [B]do[B] have some 32 S&W long brass, which is what I was looking for when I stumbled across them.

http://www.reloadingvalley.com/default.asp

User Tag List