Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A dick move

There have got to be easier ways to get a Prince Albert
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

There have got to be more practical ways to prepare spotted dick!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Based on the news report, it sounds as though he missed those. Perhaps he's only half as cocky? Depends on the ammo I guess.
    It doesn't pay to go around half-cocked.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Name:  20611761.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  26.2 KB
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Nominate for the Darwin Award
    Numerous Darwin Awards have been given to people who shoved a gun down the front of their pants and destroyed their ability to reproduce. Usually it was a cocked gun with any safety being off safe, and no holster. There were enough so that they actually stopped giving awards for this type of event.

I am no fan of appendix carry but I will give most advocates of this method credit for at least using a holster that completely protects the trigger, understanding the risks, and generally trying to minimize the risks.

My understanding is that criminals often don't use holsters because:

1) They only need to carry when they plan to use the gun, and

2) Without a holster, it is faster and easier to dispose of the gun if one wishes to avoid being caught with it.

A guy I worked with had the same thing happen to him and the damage was such that the doctors were left with no choice but to amputate. However, a plan was devised where each male member in his family would donate an inch, letting the doctors rebuild what was lost, segment by segment.

My friend said the operation was a success but for one little hitch. He said "Everything works great, but I wish the doctor hadn't put Grandpa's inch in the middle"
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

You can almost hear the conversation " Well doc I've been in plenty of fist fights with him, but I never thought I'd have to shoot him!".

I don't think his hollow point is gonna expand any more

"Hell bent on being intentionally anachronistic"

Willy continue to carry AIWB?

User Tag List