Thread: Mine eyes hath been opened

Mine eyes hath been opened

Today I got to shoot suppressed rifles for the first time: a .308 bolt, a 300 Blackout 9" AR, and a 300 Blackout Ruger American. Also got to be around some suppressed .22 and 9mm pistols. Man, where has this been my whole life!?!? These things are freakin' amazing!

Now I just need to justify the expense. "But honey, it's a safety device!"

Quote Originally Posted by zuplex View Post
    Today I got to shoot suppressed rifles for the first time: a .308 bolt, a 300 Blackout 9" AR, and a 300 Blackout Ruger American. Also got to be around some suppressed .22 and 9mm pistols. Man, where has this been my whole life!?!? These things are freakin' amazing!

Now I just need to justify the expense. "But honey, it's a safety device!"
    Rimfire should not be unsuppressed.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I was shooting at a local indoor range last week and a guy right next to me was firing a non-suppressed AR. The noise and concussion were so intense I had to just back away from the line and wait until he was finished. I always double up on earpro and that was not nearly enough.

I have two 300 BLK rifles and I always shoot them suppressed -- it's just so much more pleasant that way. Plus I never feel like I am going to hurt the ears of people shooting around me.

User Tag List