Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: APEX Glock connector?

Put the first few rounds through my G26 Gen. 4 with an Apex connector today. The gun is like an ad for Apex, with an Apex flat-faced trigger on a 3rd gen trigger bar, extractor, and safety plunger and spring. I only shot 50 because I was focused on other guns, but I was pleasantly surprised at the difference in trigger. It was almost like a short DAO, with a consistent pull all the way through, and no wall like a typical Glock trigger. Since I am pretty much committed to a DAO-like trigger at this point (SIG DAK), but am keeping the G26 as an NPE-but-still-enough-to-be-serious gun, this is a definite positive for me. Although the connector is marked as a "-", it isn't noticeable lighter than the factory trigger like the factory "-" connector. There was also no mush like the factory "-". Reset was strong and short, like you would expect from a stock Glock trigger. When I shot it, my low/left issues weren't as bad as they typically are with a Glock.

The trigger pull you get does seem to vary from gun to gun, as I had installed an Apex connector in a G19, and the trigger still had a noticeable wall in dry fire. I ended up selling this gun to fund another SIG DAK before I got a chance to shoot it, though.

Minor update on the TTI connectors:

I've installed NY1 trigger springs in both of my Gen 4 G17s after thinking the TTI connectors would be suitable candidates for mimicking the 3.5lb/NY1 Gen 3 combo. As it turns out... both guns do that, though one is a little better in the break than the other (has a minor hitch but otherwise smooth rolling break). Don't have a scale but the weight isn't obnoxious. I'm pleased with them.

User Tag List