Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pocket Carry Holster Questions

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    I have one that I bought from a member here a while back. It is the only pocket holster I have for my 442 at this point. It does an OK job of concealing the gun in my pocket but I think another holster would conceal better for me, I just haven’t carried the gun enough to purchase another holster for it yet. There are some wear spots on the gun from the holster, they don’t bother me much but they may bother some. Overall I would say it’s worth a try for the price. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to try to answer them.
    Attachment 33946
    Attachment 33947
    Attachment 33948
    How's the retention on the backbone? I read up thread that the regular aholster has virtually no retention, Im assuming it's the same for the backbone?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Frankl View Post
    How's the retention on the backbone? I read up thread that the regular aholster has virtually no retention, Im assuming it's the same for the backbone?

It’s doesnt have much retention at all.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Frankl View Post

The level of retention in a standard Aholster is ideal for a pocket holster. The ideal retention for a pocket holster will always be less than for a belt holster, since the holster is not anchored to a belt, and you need to be able to easily separate the gun from the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

For me, the backbone still prints quite badly even in relaxed cut cargo pants front pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by overton View Post
    For me, the backbone still prints quite badly even in relaxed cut cargo pants front pocket.
    I hope it prints less than the standard. I have debated ordering one for a long time. I finally placed my order. I normally carry my j frame in a Mika or a kydex holster I can't recall the maker ( I believe Mike Benedict which I think is talon tactical). My biggest issue is even with uncle mike boots it looks like I carrying a banana in my pocket.
    Last edited by camsdaddy; 06-10-2019 at 07:00 PM.

User Tag List