Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The normal progression of a PF thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by butler coach View Post
    you said hammer this is my hammer it a dalluge 16 oz titanium hammer. man i love this hammer its the best one out there
    Attachment 16277
    That is pretty awesome, it's like the HK of Hammers....

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Experience tells me that the typical, popular PF handgun thread develops as follows. Five or ten pages about the actual product. Another five pages of butthurt, based on who carries or does not carry the gun, primarily based on the trigger pull weight and length, and how that facilliatates pointing the gun at people without pressing the trigger. Two or three derails onto topics nobody would have anticipated when the thread started. About then, RobS will call for the inevitable comparison of the new product to a Glock 19. Then when by all rights the thread should have been over, it is prolonged by the addition of memes, followed by the mighty haiku.
    Does Trijicon make HD sights for the new handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Yea but does it nail left like a glock 19?
    I find I usually hammer slightly left and sometimes left and down...so I had to drift my safety goggles right and slightly higher on the bridge of my nose.
    Last edited by blues; 05-05-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I just submitted my final college paper 30 minutes ago. Only took 13 years for me to get a 4 year degree!!!

My newest attempt at derailing the thread.
    That's cool. High school was the best seven years of my life.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Attachment 16278

Anyone who needs more than an Estwing, (the Glock 19 of hammers), is a poser and shouldn't be allowed to drive a nail.
    swung a estwing for years. i hate the "Ping" sound some hammers make. did take the tip of my thumb off with a 28 oz estwing waffle face framing hammer once. it was the first time i dropped the f bomb in front of my father (i was like 14). He put a rag on it taped with some electrical tape and back to framing i went.

Site Supporter
    Name:  Tueller Drill.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  9.8 KB

For NPE workplaces. Better than a hammer.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Attachment 16278

Anyone who needs more than an Estwing, (the Glock 19 of hammers), is a poser and shouldn't be allowed to drive a nail.
    Years ago, my then-6-year-old cousin broke the head clean off one of our farm's Estwings while halfheartedly chopping ice with the claws. Today he's a ME.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by butler coach View Post
    you said hammer this is my hammer it a dalluge 16 oz titanium hammer. man i love this hammer its the best one out there
    Attachment 16277
    I need a hundred dollar nail-driver like I need a hole in my head, but damn if that doesn't kinda give me the wantsies. Do they make it in .357SIG?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

The normal progression of a PF thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I need a hundred dollar nail-driver like I need a hole in my head, but damn if that doesn't kinda give me the wantsies. Do they make it in .357SIG?
    Bought it when I was swinging it 6-7 hours a day 6 days a week.
    And next week I have a meeting to close my 17 year old construction company. And words do not explain how I feel. Only good thing is my last job was for a friend.

And it is nice to impress your friends. Bet if you bought one you could have .357 sig put on side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by butler coach; 05-05-2017 at 06:29 PM.

This is my hammer. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my hammer is useless. Without my hammer, I am useless. I must swing my hammer true. I must strike hard and drive nails deep. I must hit nails before they bend. I will.

My hammer and I know that what counts in carpentry is not the boards we cut, the noise of our tools, or the splinters we make. We know that it is the nails that count. We will nail.

My hammer is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its head and its handle. I will keep my hammer clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My hammer and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of carpentry. We are the saviors of those living in hovels.
    So be it, until victory is America's and there is no house un-built

We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List