Thread: Any place with quick shipping AIWB for the Glock 42?

Any place with quick shipping AIWB for the Glock 42?

I know it's technically a "pocket" gun but the fact is it's not going to fit in most of my pockets and even if it could I'd still prefer to carry AIWB because it's what I'm familiar with. I know there are places with very well regarded AIWB holsters but before I get on a 2-3 month wait list does anyone else make a decent holster that ships relatively quick and preferably isn't some absurd amount of money?

I tried a few cheap options on Amazon but they sucked hard for various reasons. (Yes even the Blade Tech Klipt) so I thought I'd ask you because all my searching is turning up empty and I'm running out of places to look.

Maybe the Raven Concealment Morrigan?

It's marketed primarily as a strong-side IWB, but the soft loops can be configured for straight drop and it has an extended muzzle that ought to stabilize the pistol just fine at AIWB.
    Last edited by ssb; 05-02-2017 at 08:47 PM.

I don't have any personal experience with them, but this looks like an option: http://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

I ended up answering my own question by checking out other posts on this forum. Turns out Mastermind Tactics makes a reasonably priced holster for the 42 so I'm going to give that a go.

User Tag List