Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who do we like for tuckable holsters?

[QUOTE=BillSWPA;598009]I have tried about a half dozen tuckable holsters, as well as a couple of belly bands worn in a tuckable location. In most cases, the belt attachment gives the holster away. Also in most cases, tucking in the shirt creates a perfectly gun

Thanks I'm not the OP but you pointed out the same issues I have with tuckable holsters, I don't care if they see the clip, but I can see the gun under the shirt.

Truly tuckable and concealed in the sense we want is hard to achieve well.

That said I have two suggestions, one that has already been brought up.

1: a holster designed for or that easily adapts to the Ulti-Clip or the Tracker Dan style metal clips. These are secure and you can run your belt over them preventing the obvious clip showing tell.

2: a Runcible Works YP holster rig. These are the tip of the spear level belly band style rig. It is built of a high quality and bespoke measured harness rig with a highly adjustable kydex type holster shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or someone could make a double layered belt where the inside layer attaches the the holster loop and the outside layer conceals said loop.

I posted these pics in the "suit carry" section a couple weeks back but this is using a belly band with my shield. I do like the suggestion with the uticlip which I 'm going to try and see how that works. But from a concealment standpoint, the belly band has been great, just not my ideal "holster". Sorry for the lousy iphone pics with the glare.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Has anyone tried the Galco Skyops holster?
    http://www.galcogunleather.com/skyop..._8_7_1279.html

The belt attachment looks like it would just about disappear against a black belt.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List