Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Magazine holster

Site Supporter
    Glock polymer mag pouch and matching Glock polymer belt slide holster. After accumulating a drawer full of carry gear, these are my most used by far.
    Last edited by deputyG23; 05-02-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    Glock polymer mag pouch and matching Glock polymer belt slide holster. After accumulating a drawer full of carry gear, these are my most used by far.
    One of the best inexpensive pieces of gear I have seen, and performs like it costs 4-5 times as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    One of the best inexpensive pieces of gear I have seen, and performs like it costs 4-5 times as much.
    I still use the Glock holster and mag pouch that came with my G19 in 12/88. These days generally only at LEOSA quals, but they're virtually indestructible.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Out in the world generally- CCC BMC or Snake Eater Tactical "Strechy" IWB pouch.

On the range/OWB with a "war" belt-Glock OEM or the Safariland Polymer ones. Both far exceed the intersection of quality and value.

OWB, about 3 o'clock, single pouch most of the time, double some of the time and during training, JMCK, Dark Star Gear or CCC.

Right this second it's a JMCK single mag pouch whose bottom rides even with the bottom of the belt, which is my preference.
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 05-02-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Tenicor has a pretty sweet pouch too.

https://tenicor.com/collections/fron...fero-mag-pouch
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Did a review of the Glock mag pouch as well as two others to compare it to.

I still have the Glock mag pouch and use it from time to time. It does work really well.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

A couple of crappy pics of a few options with G19 mags on a 1.5 belt, in the event they are of any use: Name:  IMG_3577 - Copy.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  23.5 KBName:  IMG_3576 - Copy.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  24.0 KB

...Safariland 71, Safariland 81, and Bladetech Eclipse with the Quick E loop attachment. I have one of the Glock factory pouches around here somewhere, can dig it it up if a comparison helps.
    Last edited by Gater; 05-02-2017 at 09:38 PM.

With a JMCK AIWB on order for my single-stack PPS, this is a timely thread.

I prefer an 8:30 position for the mag carrier and as a data point, I find the Comp-Tac IWB pouch utterly useless - wearing IWB the metal PPS mags are almost impossible to extract, even with some silicone applied to the leather and magazine.

I found these and for $12.99 I think I'm going to give one a try to wear OWB but under the belt - http://dfwholsterco.com/products/sin...-iwb-mag-pouch

If anyone has any experience with these please chime in. Otherwise, I'll do so after I receive mine.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Did a review of the Glock mag pouch as well as two others to compare it to.

I still have the Glock mag pouch and use it from time to time. It does work really well.
    Guess I forgot to post a link...

http://www.vdmsr.com/2012/11/glock-b...ar-pistol.html
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List