Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magazine holster

Dale Fricke single vertical pouch https://dalefrickeholsters.com/produ...ouch-vertical/

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    I'm using Bladetech's Eclipse single mag pouch with the relatively new Quick-E-Loop belt clip...the ride height is excellent, it is easy on/off, and the clip allows for a lot of flexibility--it will span a belt loop, and I can also flip it around and make it work IWB.

http://shop.blade-tech.com/product_i...ucts_id=152645
    I've been looking at these. How snug do they keep the mag to your body?? I've been using a CompTac single for years, but have noticed that with the magpul 20 rounders they tend to flop away from my body.

back pocket.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Darkstar Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aray View Post
    I also highly recommend the Custom Carry Concepts Basic Mag Carrier (BMC). They are comfortable, conceal well, and are rugged.
    I use this too

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sounds like CCC for the win! Thanks for all the input.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AIWB mag pouch from JMCK. It is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Sounds like CCC for the win! Thanks for all the input.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    You'll be pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    You'll be pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When one holster maker is recommending another holster maker's product, it says something good about both of them.

I use a CCC flashlight pouch, and would be quick to try a pair of their magazine pouches the next time I need something. With two magazines and a light pouch in close proximity on the belt, working around belt loops and trying to keep everything within about a 9:30-8:00 position for comfort, concealability, and access to pockets, flexibility in placement as well as avoiding unnecessary use of space on the belt are both very helpful.

My only comment, based on the light pouch, is that if you have to leave it in a hot car, remove the magazines (or light) from the pouch, or your retention will be lessened when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I've been looking at these. How snug do they keep the mag to your body?? I've been using a CompTac single for years, but have noticed that with the magpul 20 rounders they tend to flop away from my body.
    I've been using it with a G26 12-rounder--no issues, but not a fair comparison. I don't have one of the Magpuls (or a CompTac) to compare, but I could see it tilting some with a long mag.

https://www.amazon.com/Blade-Techs-E...%2Bsingle&th=1

User Tag List