Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant employees sing "F the police" while officers eat

Restaurant employees sing "F the police" while officers eat

RALEIGH, North Carolina (WTVD) -- Law enforcement officials are disappointed and disturbed by what happened to police officers at a Raleigh restaurant.

http://abc11.com/news/raleigh-restau...-say-/1935068/

I'm glad to live way over on the other end of the state...and yet I'm still ashamed to share borders with any such miscreants.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

How sweet!
    I would love the sweet irony if the same place needed law enforcement in the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    How sweet!
    I would love the sweet irony if the same place needed law enforcement in the next month or so.
    Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Maybe they can call NWA to come save 'em.
    Last edited by blues; 04-30-2017 at 07:22 PM.

it appears amends are being made.

Shall we also hold off on the torches and pitchforks, AGAIN, until the situation has been flushed out more fully?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    it appears amends are being made.

Shall we also hold off on the torches and pitchforks, AGAIN, until the situation has been flushed out more fully?

Well that is not as bad as having an Inmate kitchen worker shit in the Chile intended for the staff.
    I was not working that day

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Maybe they can call NWA to come save 'em.
    I suppose "Alzheimer's" will be substituted for the original "attitude" in the a- portion of the abbreviation, should such a turn of events occur...

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mitchum View Post
    Well that is not as bad as having an Inmate kitchen worker shit in the Chile intended for the staff.
    I was not working that day
    So the idiots that were singing are going to get fired and that's it, they don't get a ride through a wood chipper. They are going to get new jobs and next time they want to play the fuck the police game, it's going to be food tampering. I'm glad the officers got to have the righteous 5 minutes of outrage, but getting all butt hurt over a bunch of minimum wage idiots singing a song is being just as juvenile as the idiots singing the song. Eating shit, spit, or semen has so many more upsides than hurt feelings. Get over it and go eat somewhere else.
    Last edited by txdpd; 04-30-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

This is why I bring my food to work. If people will publicly sing "F the police," what do you think they do in the kitchen?
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

User Tag List