Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Reproduction Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Looks like a Zweihander (two hander). Is it a big mamma about 5 - 6 feet long?

EDIT: sorry looks like it has been asked and answered.
    Now if you want a good zombie killin real world tool that you can get at any home depot?
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Fiskars-2...1001/206398488
    You may have missed the point. Hacking v. running someone thru is so uncivilized.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Bumping this thread back up. What's the consensus on Windlass swords, specifically their medieval arming sword reproductions? I've talked myself in to ordering an Albion, but am thinking about picking up a Windlass sword to keep myself occupied during the 12-month wait that Albion appears to have.

Forged in Fire had a dirty great zweihander last week. Extra long made for a great big wielder.
    The losing blade was too flexible and springy, slo mo showed it whipping around so much the judges couldn't tell just where it was going to cut.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    Bumping this thread back up. What's the consensus on Windlass swords, specifically their medieval arming sword reproductions? I've talked myself in to ordering an Albion, but am thinking about picking up a Windlass sword to keep myself occupied during the 12-month wait that Albion appears to have.
    Their newest offerings that are the results of a partnership with the British Royal Armory show a lot of potential. If Windlass manages to adhere to the specs with consistency, they may represent a very good value.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List