Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rimfire pic thread.

some 22/45 taclite action

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

My 22 pistols, sig 1911 22, Ruger sp101 and an old bearcat from the 70's. I also have a couple 22 long guns but they are pretty basic. A 10/22 and just got my 12 year old son a Ruger American 22(super accurate)Name:  Screenshot_20170617-103226.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  32.4 KB

I almost scrapped these pics because they SUCK! I decided to post them anyway just to be consistently crappy in the photography department!

Name:  22lrguns1.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  80.2 KB

Name:  22lrpistols2.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  63.6 KB

Not all of my rim fire guns, just the most interesting, in my eyes at least.

The long gun is a Daisy, .22lr bolt action Legacy with adjustable synthetic stock. Accompanied by the Nikon ProStaff 22lr 4x scope, this is a tack driver.

The Luger with the black canvas micarta grips is a Stoeger and the one with the brown plastic grips is an Erma. The Erma was my Dad's and is the pistol that first turned me on to semi auto handguns. The Stoeger I bought for my wife because she loved Dad's Erma and I could not find an Erma for her. I made the micarta grips because the wood scales it came with were seriously shitty and ill fitting.

The revolver is an RG23 and was my first handgun experience ever. Once I proved to my dad That I could handle it safely and shoot proficiently with it, it became my personal side arm for our hunting trips. Loaded with .22 snake shot of course.

The American Arms PPK/22 is another of my Dad's guns that has more sentimental meaning than any real value. It is reliable and fairly accurate for the total PPS that it is.
    Last edited by Rich@CCC; 06-18-2017 at 08:21 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

That should read POS in reference to the PPK/22
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

I love rimfires. Maybe I will post a pic after the move. Until then, I'm not really sure where they all are.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Just saw this one in a shop:

Built on a Crickett action. The size is deceptive enough that I put the dollar bill in the pic for scale.

I guess there's now some hope that not every kid will grow up playing video games and want to become a Predator drone pilot.

Okie John
    I'm sure I really don't want to know, but where did you get the stock? We might have a cricket action lying around.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I'm sure I really don't want to know, but where did you get the stock? We might have a cricket action lying around.
    I didn't build it--Crickett makes them that way.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Ok yeah, I saw the factory model at $319 retail......... little steep for my tastes, especially since he already has a suppressor ready cricket, and will outgrow it in short order. Appreciate the info though.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I shoot both of these in club Bullseye matches:

Ruger Mk. III 22/45, with a Bushnell TRS-25 optic, a "Lam" bushing (replaces the mag safety) and a Volquartsen sear and trigger:

Name:  22_45.JPG
Views: 715
Size:  34.2 KB

S&W Model 17-3:

Name:  Model-17.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  88.9 KB

I put on Pachs for match shooting, but other than that, I shoot it as-is.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    That model 17-3 is just cool!

First .22 pistol I ever fired was a K-22 and by gawd I still wish I had one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

User Tag List