Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed robbery of a Jimmy John's cashier - Kansas City, MO

Armed robbery of a Jimmy John's cashier - Kansas City, MO

I wasn't sure if this belonged here or Marksmanship & Gun Handling.

I can't tell what type of gun it is but the suspect racks the slide and the round gets jammed on the feed ramp.

The cashier kept very cool even with the gun just inches away from his face. I'm not sure if he was even aware that the slide was jammed. Even so, the suspect had his finger on the trigger the whole time!

Jimmy Johns Robbery - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc

He is bizarrely serene, and it doesn't appear like a shock reaction. If I were investigating I'd want to find out if the employee knew the guy
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Maybe this is not the first time he has been robbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Yeah, he's like, oh, man, not this again.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    He is bizarrely serene, and it doesn't appear like a shock reaction. If I were investigating I'd want to find out if the employee knew the guy
    Piss test. He might have been too stoned to be scared.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I'd cut him some slack. The "no fast moves" plan seemed reasonable, all things considered. Plus, it wasn't his money. Whatever they pay him, it isn't enough to agitate some asshole with a SNS.

Occupational hazard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Piss test. He might have been too stoned to be scared.

Okie John
    I have been to a few Jimmy Johns. In each one the staff was just as "baked" as the rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Maybe this is not the first time he has been robbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly some of these people have been robbed multiple times. Some of them see it as business as usual. They no longer believe they will be shot. Just like taking another sandwich order. "Thanks for coming to Jimmy Johns, here's ALL of your change. Have a good day."
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I'd cut him some slack. The "no fast moves" plan seemed reasonable, all things considered. Plus, it wasn't his money. Whatever they pay him, it isn't enough to agitate some asshole with a SNS.
    I guess we expect panic and freakout due to our training and internet conditioning but there are a lot of cool cucumbers walking around too.

Funny at the very end of the vid, the last movement you see appears to be someone has pulled off their gloves and tossed it into the screen in the trash; "I'm outta here".
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List